Colorado: Here, and here, and here.
Florida: Here, and here, and here.
Texas: Here and here and here.
Disney World: Here
Florida: Here and here and here
Las Vegas: Here and here.
Columbus, OH: Here
Bay Head, NJ: Here
Michigan: Here and here and here and here and here and here and here
Botswana: Here and here and here and here and here
British Columbia: Here and here and here
Turks & Caicos: Here
- New York, New York, United States
- Marriage. Work. School. Life. Oomph. It's a journey! We married in 2007, I started working on my MBA in August 2011, I work for a non-profit in New York City, and - together with my husband - I'm trying to figure it all out! Lots of questions, not so many answers, so we move forward with - and in - faith. Read along to share the journey.
My Blog List
Things I Love
- Arts Tavern
- Bliss hot salt scrub
- Blow NY (blow dry bar)
- Cherry Republic
- J. Crew
- Kiehls Sunscreen
- Kristin Armstrong's Mile Markets
- New York Magazine
- New York Times
- Physique 57
- Polka Dot Design
- Pomegranate Salt Scrub
- Resizing Photos
- Snapea Crisps
- The Refine Method
- Tiny Prints
- ► 2012 (62)
- Book Review: Origins
- Christmas 2012
- Dinner for 17
- Remembrance: May Light Perpetual Shine Upon Them
- Year 31 Begins
- Silent night...
- Do You Have a Generous Relationship?
- What's Going On
- Emptiness and Consciousness
- Our Christmas Cards
- On Life
- And Christmas Shopping Begins...
- What I Want To Remember
- ▼ December (17)
Powered by Blogger.
(source) Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairies, with Uncle Henry, who was a farmer, and Aunt Em, who was the farmer's...
(source) I've seen a therapist on and off since I was 16 (?) and just resumed seeing one so thought it was a good time to share some of...
(source) An article in this week's Wall Street Journal makes a blod claim: Sometimes, to save a marriage, couples need to separate for...
This image has stayed with me since I saw it two years ago (I think) on the front page of the New York Times. The woman is lying on top of ...
I hope the fact that I'm writing about the new year a little bit late isn't an indication of what's to come! In one of the ma...
(source) The organization where I work is going through some major changes right now. As a result, things are tense. People are joining...
Blithewold, Rhode Island: Reception Location Our wedding reception was beyond my wildest dreams. We had 180 guests for our wedding and ...
My hCG level is 76 - elevated, but maybe (?) not where it should be (?). My progesterone level is 25 - very "solid" the doc say...
An article in yesterday's Wall Street Journal speaks directly to some of the health benefits of sex. In fact, it goes so far as to ...